Friday, March 31, 2017

Quarter 3 Reflections

I think I have made the biggest improvement in doing my work. I used to come to working lunch a lot because I may have missed some things that I had to do. But now that happens much less, and I do my work better. Maybe I could still improve on that, but I think it's fine. Also I have read 16 books, I dont know if comic books count because I read 25 of those. But by the time I am done with A Series of Unfortunate Events, I will have read 25 total books of of 40. But If comic books counts then right now I have read 37, I hope they do.

The most challenging thing in this quarter might have been writing tasks. I didn't do to good with those so hopefully in the 4th quarter I'll be able to improve on that. I am proud of my butterfly, although mine wasn't the best out of all of them. I think I did pretty good with it because I also got a 3 on the project. It wasn't really hard to make, but I invested a lot of time into it. This Holocaust was really interesting as I got to learn much about the world back then. And we saw a movie, went to a museum, and read a book, and that all had a very porwerful impact on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment