Monday, April 9, 2018

3rd Quarter Reflections

The area I think I have improved in is managing my time in ELA. Since I get the most work from this class, I had to be able to complete it and also do other things. So for example, if I had to read and study for a test, I would study first and then read. So it also helps me in other classes, I can finish one work then start another. Although, sometimes I forget to do the work altogether, so there are still more ways that I can improve.

The most challenging part of the 3rd quarter for me was reading books for my book challenge. I never really took the time until recently to read any other books besides IT. I finally finished it recently and I started reading A Series of Unfortunate Events but even though I started new and shorter books, I still don’t feel like reading them. I’m currently on book 3 out of 13. Hopefully this quarter I can put Fortnite aside and just zoom through the series.

I have read 6 books so far in my book challenge. I don’t know where the sheet is, so I can’t say for sure. The books are: Holes, IT, Of Mice and Men, Bronx Masquerade, The Bad Beginning, The Reptile Room. I really need to read more, this is a very low number. I just don’t feel like reading. Although, I kind of wanna reach 25 books by the end of the year. I just need to set aside time to read the books, and I’ll be fine.






No comments:

Post a Comment