Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Poetry Reflection

1. Poetry doesn’t really have a place in my life, I’m just writing them now because of the unit we are having. Poetry can belong to anyone, really. They can express themselves through poems, or just do it for fun. It’s kind of fun to write some types of poems, but not all.

2. Some poets like to base or tie in their poems with their life and experiences. This can make the poem have a deeper meaning, and you life can also affect what content is in your poem, if not something from your life.

3. My poems don’t have any literary devices, but there is this very common poem that has rhyme and structure. The roses are red one. Everyone may use this poem and edit it to form it to their needs, I know I did.

“Oranges”
“The Batman”
“Where I’m From”
“War Heroes”
“Rise Up and Walk”
“Billy Beats the Bully”
“Sorry not Sorry”
“You’ve Got a Friend in Me”



No comments:

Post a Comment