Friday, January 19, 2018

2nd Quarter Relfections

The area in which I think I’ve made the most improvement is doing my work. I know that sometimes I still might miss some, I am mostly finishing my school work. I remember last year how I was constantly going to working lunch because of my missed work. This year, however, I can only remember one instance of me going to working lunch for my ELA work. So I can confidently say that I’ve improved on completing my school work.

The think that I am most proud of since the new year is my art project which I really worked hard on. Even though I didn’t finish it, Mrs. Rodriguez said it looked good anyways. I took a long time, and I even stayed after school to finish it. I still didn’t finish it, but I can imagine that it would look really cool if I ever did.

The most challenging part of the 2nd quarter was my art class. We did a lot of projects, and since we were short on time it was harder to get my project. The project I talked about earlier was pretty hard because I had to paint a complicated pattern with 4 different colors 12 times. I only finished 7 and a half. Even though I put a lot of time and effort into it, it wasn’t done. That wasn’t really what I wanted.

I am not very far in my 20 book challenge, sadly. I’ve only read two books. Holes and Of Mice and Men. It is the book I am still currently reading. I took a long break from it, then I regained intrest in it. So I really have to finish that because I don’t want to move onto another book until I finish that. It is a pretty long book, but if I keep reading I’ll finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment