Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Introduction to Me

Hello my name is Clement, and I am in 8th grade. I was in the accelerated ELA class last year, and I am here this year as well. I hope to have fun this year and learn from my past experiences. I like science, it is my favorite subject. I also like Star Wars a lot, they are my most favorite movies. My favorite sport is soccer, and I have made the soccer team this year. I like gaming and PS4 is better than Xbox. I like to read when I am bored, currently I am reading IT. I love using technology, Apple is also better than Microsoft. I like summer better than winter, and traveling is fun too.

There’s a lot of fun things to do in ELA, and I can’t wait to do them. That’s everything to know about me. I may have left some stuff out because it’s hard to completely describe yourself, especially on a blog. So you can learn more as the year goes on.

2 comments: