Monday, October 23, 2017

1st Quarter Reflection

I feel that this quarter has gone much better than my first quarter last year in this class. Last year I struggled with confusion, and this class was a little hard. But now I know what I am doing so that makes me happy. I doubt that I will do the same level of work as I did last year, because I’ve already experienced this it should be much easier to produce better quality work. I may still get confused at times, but I can always learn from my mistakes.

In my book challenge I am actually not doing too good. I’m not really finding too much time to read It, so I am still stuck in the 200’s. I have almost cleared them though, I am on page 290, but I still have 422 pages left to complete. Hopefully I pick up the pace again, but sometimes the book just gets a little boring. I like the parts where it’s talking about the losers club in Derry, but it goes to these other parts that are boring to read and I just want to skip them. But so far, it is a good read.

My blogs have been doing well. I don’t think I am doing too bad. And I am quite proud of my narrative ending (“The Lady or the Tiger”). It was really fun and interesting to write that, and also the 100 year history of “The Lottery”. It really made me think creatively, and I hope to write more assignments like that. My writing has gotten a little bit better than what it was at the start of the year, but compared to last year’s first quarter, it’s way better. As I have kept on mentioning, I have learned so much from last year, and I’m putting that into use this year. I wonder how much more I can learn?

I am exited to learn more in this class. It is fun, and I hope to have a great time this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment